hutch-e-lul-lul-o

There are four questions of value in life…
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made?
What is worth living for,
and what is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same.
Only love.
Johnny Depp

Laladeedum
whywedonthaveboyf.blogspot numbmeover.tumblr

take a bow
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Thursday, January 29, 2009

I never thought I would I ever say this but the flirts over at msn kinda brighten my day. They oh so adorable laa.

Deleted someone today because I just cant take it anymore. If yknow me so well, when I delete someone entirely out of my life, it means there is more to the story which wouldnt be told here because today's entry is a happy post. Say no to sad sad talks and complication.

Finally caught transformer. Weeeeeeeeeeee so nice la!

Two days in a row, I dreamt about cigarettes. The first one was that I had a basket full of sempurna mixed with crayons. I was sorting it out when I heard my mum's footstep around the corner. The second one involved me so desperately wanting to take a drag so I lit up one at home despise having the whole family in the house while totally convinced that nobody will smell it. I cant remember the ending for both dreams but the point is, I havent smoke for seven days and it's driving me frustratingly insane.


I had another dream which happened twice in a row but I dont want to talk about it. HAPPY POST.


Next.
Im bored la. Sometimes I cant help but wish to belong in a normal school with normal healthy timetable so I wont be wasting my time, doing nothing.


Heartbreaks all over. Sad la. forget that its a happy post.


I told someone I want a boyf then he told me Im not pretty enough to date his friends. Offended sia.

Actually, I wasnt. He love to criticize me.
Shrug.


Oh sorry suppose to be a happy post.





I want to catch a movie but everybody seem to be so busy. And I dont have that 'special' somebody to drag around with.


Eyyy, that wasnt a happy story.
K let me try again.











I dont have anything happy to talk about
Rahh k lets ditch this. Heh


Atleast someone singing lullaby for me tonight.

Cheers
An ounce of emotion is equal to a ton of facts