hutch-e-lul-lul-o

There are four questions of value in life…
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made?
What is worth living for,
and what is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same.
Only love.
Johnny Depp

Laladeedum
whywedonthaveboyf.blogspot numbmeover.tumblr

take a bow
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I want to blog about something but I have nothing. Since I just came back from kl, it makes sense if I write more about it right? But i dont. The last three days were prolly the worst holiday I ever been too.

But, I can cross something out of my list!
elongated shopping therapy

It wasnt really therapeutic. More towards frustrating and discovering how much I hate my non-skinny body


Oh we actually cut the trip short by one day. All thanks to me. I shall give a more detailed post about kl one fine day okay.


K bye.



Happy new year(:
An ounce of emotion is equal to a ton of facts