hutch-e-lul-lul-o

There are four questions of value in life…
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made?
What is worth living for,
and what is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same.
Only love.
Johnny Depp

Laladeedum
whywedonthaveboyf.blogspot numbmeover.tumblr

take a bow
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Saturday, January 17, 2009

Some decades ago, Benjamin Franklin shared his secret to success. Never leave that til tomorrow, which you can do today. This is the man who invented the electricity. You might think people would actually listen to him. I dont know why we procrastinate but I think it has to do something with fear. Fear of rejection, fear of the truth, fear of failure and sometimes fear of making a decision, because what if we are wrong? What if we make an irreversible mistake? The early bird catches the worm. He who hesitate is lost. We cant pretend that we havent been told. We all have heard the proverbs, heard the philosophers, heard our grandparents warning about wasting time, those damn poets urging us to seize the day. At the end of the day, its us who have to understand. Mistakes need to be learn. We have to sweep today's possibility under tomorrow's rug until we can't anymore until we understand what Benjamin Franklin really meant.

That knowing is better than wondering. That waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beat the hell out of never trying.
An ounce of emotion is equal to a ton of facts