hutch-e-lul-lul-o

There are four questions of value in life…
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made?
What is worth living for,
and what is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same.
Only love.
Johnny Depp

Laladeedum
whywedonthaveboyf.blogspot numbmeover.tumblr

take a bow
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh oh oohhhhhhhhh if only dream can come true la.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant take it


Haiz. This is like prolly the first time I ever have this type of dream with a face on it.

K dont think dirty k.
Its not, I think.


Today, i plan to study. And for the rest of the next two weeks. Because prelim is in another two weeks and I just realised that there's a whole bunch of stuffs to learn for five subjects in two weeks.

But thenn, its just prelim. Haaaaaaaaaaa
Aiyah, cannot screw up my bloody expensive education.



A friend. Thats alllll
I can do this



cheers
An ounce of emotion is equal to a ton of facts