hutch-e-lul-lul-o

There are four questions of value in life…
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made?
What is worth living for,
and what is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same.
Only love.
Johnny Depp

Laladeedum
whywedonthaveboyf.blogspot numbmeover.tumblr

take a bow
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Alrighty I am back on track. Depression was my bestf for awhile yesterday. It made me realised something important. It made me realisedddd that I am better off. Because to continue this frenzy, it would be like running into a burning building. Like chasing after the last train when it alrdy left the platform.

Finger cross I will stick to my decision and not wonder off to the dark side.
Dark side or whatt hahahaa.
Im such an all around fucker.



For now, Money is my sweetheart. Because Money never leave me astray. K it did once or twice but I do give away forgiveness easily when Im in love(:



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
He went around giving everybody hugs before announcing that he is officially happy.
And i am just happy he is happy doing whatever it is he is doing. Eventho I highly disapprove with whatever it is he is doing.

Why cant I fall for anyone of them?
It will sure as hell make my life easier because they think I am a perfect girl minus height. Well their argument is that I dont spent alot of time in the toilet, I walk fast and I am not complicated. Thus, perfect. I am honored tho and I must say that those words actually had a partial influence on the decision I made about the frenzy(:


Batu pahat with them? Hrmmmmmm tempting.

You want to know what is on my mind?
Whether I should sit for Thursday paper. I do have all the time to study but I just refuse too. 10 more weeks to major exam! Bloody fast

Cheers
An ounce of emotion is equal to a ton of facts