Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Everybody is out having funn. Godddd should have went rashid's hardrock. Planning to study tomr morning la thats why. Then fas cancel plan. I SHOULD HAVE WENT.
Anyways, exam next thur and I thought it was next next thurs. Oh well
Me: You okay not?
Someone: Not okay la. You dont want to meet me.
Lol. I dont understand why people dont understand the importance of my exam
But anyways, I want to go mabuk dance
Self restraining is the way yaw.
And a BIG I dont fucking care to you.
Studying making me eat alot.
Grrrrr oh and i found a solution to stop biting my nails.
Studying make me bite nails BUT now im biting ruler. LOL
I know past few posts about studying is a big bore. Cant help it. I am a nervous wreck right now and when I am nervous, I talk alot and since EVERYBODY is out, this is where i bare my soul.
I hope you dont do it because i dont want you too and because
You are my last hope.
Oh, No car for two weeks.
Gerek ke aper. Can faint taking public. Heh fine la i wont be a first class bitch.
There is this guy over the radio claiming that the girlf is angry at him for watching 17 again without him. He went on to give detailed recount of the whole experience AND he explained how unreasonable the girlf which has something to do with homework
These people killing my love for radio.
Thank god for you tho,
Cheers
An ounce of emotion is equal to a ton of facts