hutch-e-lul-lul-o

There are four questions of value in life…
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made?
What is worth living for,
and what is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same.
Only love.
Johnny Depp

Laladeedum
whywedonthaveboyf.blogspot numbmeover.tumblr

take a bow
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Saturday, April 25, 2009

Photobucket
This movie deserve a 4.899999/5 rating. Its not a 5 because 5 means ideal and nothing is ever ideal, isnt it.
Sure enough that throughout the whole fighting bad guy scene, I had my eyes closed about 90% of the time and the actor isnt gorgeous or anything but the storyline so FUCKING good.
FINALLY A DAMN GOOD MOVIE! (:



The weather so humid that i feel like soaking in the bathtub for hours with a nice book.

Oh oh oh I saw a hady mirza look alike in school. The resemblance very uncanny but apparently, nobody (faslinda) agrees with me. Oh well,I predict there will be a debate about this matter in the future. How come I never ever seen him bfore? It amaze me that Im in that school for eight months but everything and everyone seem like a new one everyday.The school sells bubbletea and I dont even know that!

Have I ever mention how significantly awesome it is to drive to school? There is something reassuring about finishing lecture and going to the parking lot to find your car, waiting. Its a simple routine I enjoy indulging in. Bet someone's going 'menyampah' Lol.

I will admit that Sim is growing on me. Its kinda okay once you start knowing more people and stuffs. Im gonna join a SPORTY cca next year. Hohooohooo I havent been doing sports in ages.


The govt decided to call on someone. Heheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 7 october and I like that its army simply because he deserve it for being mean and kurang ajar to me lately.

There suppose to be a picture here with a quote but exceed limit or something. Forget to save it under my account. haaa its okay la.



So anyways, one more week to go. Suppose to study now but my eyes very tired. It gets tired after 12am nowadays. Wonder why

Photobucket
Thus, waving the white flag. Something should be darn wrong with me if fuck happened for five bloody times. I dont like the whole experience so until I figure it out, white flag.



On the other hand, I think I should do one long econs question before snuggling under my blanket.

I hate conscious grrr


Cheers

//editted
Unexpected early morning call is the cause but i still do hate conscious. Need sleep k byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
An ounce of emotion is equal to a ton of facts