Friday, May 15, 2009
OhMigodd last paper is today!
I want to sleep but I feel very unprepared so I have this need to sit infront of the answers and hoping that it could just diffuse into my empty brain. To think about it, I wasnt prepare for any of the papers and I did sleep fine. Hrmm maybe because this IS THE LAST PAPER. mcm got extra weight attach to it.
If i were to pass everything, I will get a Mat Kool ice cream. Free so i will take it. Hah
I kinda miss my mum who is all the way at kl with my dad. Oh yesterday was dad's bday. Still yet to get him something but dads are like the hardest when it come to buying gifts. Actually, I think guys are the hardest when it come to buying gift.
Tomr will be a happening day.Not going home til tomr morning. And same goes for Saturday and i hope that it will be awesome because i need this because two days sitting at home completely alone is torturous.
Aiyah, i miss you la fuck.
An ounce of emotion is equal to a ton of facts