hutch-e-lul-lul-o

There are four questions of value in life…
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made?
What is worth living for,
and what is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same.
Only love.
Johnny Depp

Laladeedum
whywedonthaveboyf.blogspot numbmeover.tumblr

take a bow
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Monday, May 4, 2009

Sleepless in Seattle such a sweet movie. I have watch it hundreds of time but it never fail to make me sick. Well, its either sleepless in Seattle or comparing theories from Karl Marx and Parson. Heh I choose the obvious and I DONT FEEL GUILTY ABOUT IT.


I hope it rain more often. Rain comfort me.

I been thinking. The only jobs I been loyal to are those with flexible schedule aka come whenever I like, cancel anytime i want. This just goes to show that I need to have the same courier as my dad or something relatively similar.
Hrmm can my economics and managmnt degree do that? I dont even know the range of job available with this degree.

Im waiting for inspiration to strike. Right.



There is this interview about this FOURTEEN years old model who is 1.78m tall.
Quoted from her: "I decided to be a model because three years ago, I started wondering what I want to be when I grow up" I give credit that she thought about her future when she barely had her first period. But seriously! If i look like her with that height... lets just say, Im really unhappy with life in general right now.





I need to be needed. Thus, this is why i am doing whatever it is im doing. Its quite pathetic to think about it. Demoralising if I were to use an analogy of prada heels and converse sneaker to compare the whole thing.


YOU KNOW WHAT.
I should stop being there for anybody and do anything just because I feel bad for them. It gets me nowhere from where I am standing except for a heartache and low self esteem.

Yeaaaaa
List to do after exam
4. Be selfish
An ounce of emotion is equal to a ton of facts