Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Hello.It feels like I havent been blogging for ages. What can I say, holidays make me super duper lazy. And besides I think I lost my ability to blog. My posts used to be so funny but everytime I want to type away, my mind is blank. Now I know how writer blocks feel likes. Haaaa right.
So anyways, there is a need to tell you guys that
Yes Man changed my life. It is really inspiring eventho i personally think the movie is draggy( just like night at the museum 2) but after watching the movie, I actually started saying yes to everything that doesnt cross the line. Because I realised that the only way for opportunities to drop on my lap is by saying yes.

Dinner with mich and n.
For an example, I said yes to giving my number to a guy who is a year younger. Which turn out to be a mistake because I dont like entertaining people who doesnt interest me. But hey, I am a beginner what. Must make mistakes first before hitting the jackpot. Other then this, I said yes to a job! Together with n and fas and ain.
Its a three day job in a logistic company somewhere at Penjuru. This job is very... intersting. Completely different environment. Pay is okay to me but working hours was like 7 to 11. I worked for 13 hours on a bloody sunday. Heh, it really does amaze me that i have the ability to work that long on a SUNDAY.
Oh and on saturday,N accidentally brought home my wallet so there I was stuck alone in Penjuru with no cash and surrounded with dogs and banglas at 11pm. I cant believe I am saying this but a matrep and his friend were my savior. My first time talking to matrep you know. I always fear those with tattoos all over the body but the guy was so nice to me. Maybe because he is only 18. If not for them, I might just not be here today. Dramatic betul. Lol.
And the boys, oh boy. I never worked or ever been surrounded by so many mats. The supervisor damn cute in a seleker manner. And he flirt with me to piss the other girl stuffs. But he is married la. Untouchable except minor minor small talks.Heh And there is a nintendo turtle guy but if i were to explain every single staffs there, this post will be endless. The bottomeline is they are awesome people to work with eventho the management is screwed up.
On our last day, it was pretty funny that the guys went on mass mintak number mission. Their mintak number is ask one guy to ask all. So shy. I gave to one because I think he is cute in an umar's sort of manner but god knows why now there is two extra guys and the umar lookalike still havent contact me. Mcm mane like that and I repeat, I dont like entertaining people that I am not interested in. Numbers for sale anyone? after that pretend you are me. As much as I would like them to stop disturbing me, I cant find a nicer method to do so. Haiz.
Lain I want, Lain i get.
So yes. My body is aching from all the typing and checking up on stuffs. But i must say, I will miss the place. Free transport. free food. And time always pass by faster there.
Ah. Muhd fad is not in Spore, There goes my entertainment. In the meantime, I guess having them around wont be so bad after all til muhd fad returns.
this is for my baby. lol

But it doesnt change the fact that i feel like breaking up with you soon. lol
Anyone want to massage me for a dollar? heeeeheeee
k bye.
An ounce of emotion is equal to a ton of facts