hutch-e-lul-lul-o

There are four questions of value in life…
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made?
What is worth living for,
and what is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same.
Only love.
Johnny Depp

Laladeedum
whywedonthaveboyf.blogspot numbmeover.tumblr

take a bow
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I think this month is the worst month. Not only am I broke, I have met the horrible side of a character.
My mp3 is spoilt. My laptop kaboom(thus the lack of posts). I am sick. I want to shop. And to do this all, i need money.
Its laugable how I used to set aside money known as my safety money incase of emergency in the future but not using any cent of it seeing that now I AM indeed in a crisis.


Moving on.
Mhhh life is too good(besides money)that I dont want to taint it by telling the rest of the world. Besides, I share my happiness with people that are worth sharing(:


Kids are coming down soon. Am excited to see them once again.


A war is brewing.
Take cover,something might just get lost along the way.


Cheers.
An ounce of emotion is equal to a ton of facts