hutch-e-lul-lul-o

There are four questions of value in life…
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made?
What is worth living for,
and what is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same.
Only love.
Johnny Depp

Laladeedum
whywedonthaveboyf.blogspot numbmeover.tumblr

take a bow
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Despite all the confusion and jealousy, I am excited to meet my blueberry yum yum later. Its been TOO long!

I had another road trip down to Jamie's house. All the way to Ang Mo Kio. My driving skill improving tremendously yaw. Finally something to strike out from my to do list.
Jamie's house is gorgeous and I got a few new outfits for my closet(:

Its Thursday night and I am going to get my pay in three hours time. No, I dont do belanje unless there is an underlying motive. Heh

k byeeeeeeeee.
An ounce of emotion is equal to a ton of facts