hutch-e-lul-lul-o

There are four questions of value in life…
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made?
What is worth living for,
and what is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same.
Only love.
Johnny Depp

Laladeedum
whywedonthaveboyf.blogspot numbmeover.tumblr

take a bow
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Sunday, August 23, 2009

I cant sleep after sahur so there I was lying on my bed trying to recall my past puase moments from last year but I recalled nothing ah. Which is weird. Past puase moment means with n la. From what I remembered, we had a jolly time in 07 puase.(very jolly times) But I cant remember what we did in 08. So i read back my blog and really we dont have alot of memories in 08. Hrmmmm maybe because in 08 puase time we werent in the same job, same school. On another hand, I discovered that I can be really hilarious at times. Nice time reminiscing by myself. Really! If you are bored and have absolutely nothing to do, visit my old blog and read about the wars I conquered daily with the people I lovelove so much(: Hands down you will enjoy it. Can make a book. Heeeeheeee okay fine.



Disclaimer: This gonna be a long post. To celebrate the fact that I still cant sleep, I decided to blog about overdue events with loves while listening to dirty rnb. Yumm.

The last time I went club.

Check OUT ma heeeeeeeeels. It hurt like hell but I sure look damn good in it:D
I have a question. Why is clubbing such a bad omen in a relationship? The one and only reason why I go club is because I love to dance. Not those join a class dancing. Free ones where I can close my eyes and engulf in the music blasting through the amplifier while losing myself, doing my thangg in dark murky place with the occasional nylon lighting. I dont think there is such thing as a bad place. Its your intention that makes a place bad.
Dont let me go on about religion. I am not apt enough to talk about it.


My BBQ bday!

My personal chefs. Fad was like 'Im cutting chickens for you' Hahaaa. What was I doing? Sitting at the side, avoiding the hard labour. Adi didnt want me to do anything anyways. Shrug, i was afterall the princess. Heh

I havent been hanging out with the whole group was a long time now. Boo


Jac's awesomelybeautiful card. I absolutely love it(:

And of course my tiara

It was really a spontaneous thing. I was turning twenty and I always wanted a tiara so who else can fulfill my very super last minute wish except n?

When the boys from london came over,
we cab down to the waterfall.

I didnt intend to join them but the water look sparkling good under the hot weather that i just have to.
Burgers were so good .

This was during my bday btw. I sacrifice going to hard rock just to be with them. Heh
Bday dinner.



Angklong guy.







Their last day. we went to the mall. What else can you do in msia anyways?




I want what he is having.


This guy is super impossible to get his picture. So cute tho. Heh

And finally the last of the three

He love me to bits you know. Hahahaa, I am a nice person afterall.




Miss them.

Next.

Icecream with shaf. The one and only primary school friend that I am close with(: Its weird that in primary school we werent exactly close despite being in the same clique but now we are. Hahaa

Late lunch/early dinner with SIM people and n. N is always attending one of my gathering. hahaaa but that day was damn funny.

(I was wearing a present from fas but i look so fat. Look at my fat cheeks haa)
We were out at nine in the morning because I have to send the car to Mazda for servicing. Imagine. Two girls. One with a p-plate and another who knows absolutely nothing about spore road or driving. And a very wrong road direction in the form of a text. Then imagine the worst ever scenario besides hitting anything. It can be really funny if you have a lively imagination. Haa there is another story that is even hilarious but its too bloody long. Hohoohooo

AND LASTLY. A tribute to the fasting month, i have a bunch of people telling me they cant imagine me wearing a tudung. So here you go,

Hehhheee k here and here only ah. Dont anyhow cut, paste show somebody else.

K this is long enough so I will leave you with a story.
There once live two people, a & b. One day it was their month-sary.
a: OH happy one month!
b: Yeaaa I didnt realised that.
a: Yes it is.
b: Its only one month but feels like so long. This just goes to show,it wont go long.
end of story.


I heart TI. I know so random but when everytime I listen to his voice, its like his sexiness oozes through the microphone.

I need to do somthing with my hair. Its getting out of hand.
Cheers.
An ounce of emotion is equal to a ton of facts