hutch-e-lul-lul-o

There are four questions of value in life…
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made?
What is worth living for,
and what is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same.
Only love.
Johnny Depp

Laladeedum
whywedonthaveboyf.blogspot numbmeover.tumblr

take a bow
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
Thursday, May 27, 2010

I wrote a whole paragraph on friendship and trust and respect and go on about lies and scumbags but nahhhh too serious for me.

Today, I learn love isn't the only thing that can break a heart.Imagine that. I built a forte to surround me with love and protection but never in wildest dream would I DISCOVER its the forte that leaves me cheated and alone.


What did I learn today? Jw library has like fucking limited books on jakarta, BB swimming was close today for no apparent reason, watermelon ice blended taste like cotton candy and there is a need to find a whole new bunch of people. Oh and I also learnt the only time when I can watch fighting movie with eyes wild open is when I am feeling alone and cheated. Loser is actually really nice.
What a fulfilling day.



AH FUCKING HELL I HAVE NEVER BEEN FILLED WITH SO MUCH HATRED EVER AND IT SUCK CAUSE I CANT DO/TALK (ANYTHING) ABOUT IT.


Cheers time to sleep over it.
An ounce of emotion is equal to a ton of facts