hutch-e-lul-lul-o

There are four questions of value in life…
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made?
What is worth living for,
and what is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same.
Only love.
Johnny Depp

Laladeedum
whywedonthaveboyf.blogspot numbmeover.tumblr

take a bow
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hello.

Gah I am frustrated because I want to call it quit with r today( technically ytd) but his phone died and he still havent reach home since like yesterday and when he call me using his friend's phone I have to be blase and not flare up cause it would indicate that I still care. Thus, I am deeply fustrated.

And my tummy dont feel good ): Yesterday night was nice. I miss my boys and I dont see how one miserable person could actually separate me from them. I am upset with myself):


Anyways, Long story short, Tuition fired me. It was very disheartening. I decided I dont want to teach anymore( other the one near my house) . So there I was unemployed, and now Im working for my dad everyday 8 to 5. Awesome. Its really underpaid but whatever. I need to save up for Jakarta. No, I didnt agree to work with my dad just because none of the 10 resumes I sent out didnt reply me.

Big Bang theory marathon on a Saturday/ Sunday = awesome! This may sound sarcastic but I am really not being sarcastic. Im too lethargic to do anything other than eating and watching tv and my body hurt and so is my tummy. This could either be a hangover or just signs that period is coming soon. Such a bad, bad sign.

Toodles.
An ounce of emotion is equal to a ton of facts