hutch-e-lul-lul-o

There are four questions of value in life…
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made?
What is worth living for,
and what is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same.
Only love.
Johnny Depp

Laladeedum
whywedonthaveboyf.blogspot numbmeover.tumblr

take a bow
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Hope is a waking dream.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I had a really great time with A yesterday. It was simple and nice with conversations that could actually last for a long time(:

R is trying to adapt to the idea of being friends. He is finding his boundaries. I hope he find it soon cause its annoying the fuck out of me.


As I was looking at Ain's bday party, I must say, the weight gaining is pretty obvious. Thank god fasting month is next month. I can finally, hopefully lose weight


Despicable me.. meh it wasnt as good as how to train your dragon. Its sweet tho.


I been packing bit by bit for Jakarta trip and N just informed me that the weather forecast predicted that there will be thunderstorm on most days we will be there. :/ That just suck .

On top of that I hope F can pull some strings to increase her moolah. It is a holiday anyway.

It seem like this trip is more of a burden than something to enjoy.
Its sad really.

Point to note: I hate useless people as much as I hate stupid people.


I had the most amazing dream today. Its so vonderful, I refuse to share it with anyone (:


Cheers.
An ounce of emotion is equal to a ton of facts