hutch-e-lul-lul-o

There are four questions of value in life…
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made?
What is worth living for,
and what is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same.
Only love.
Johnny Depp

Laladeedum
whywedonthaveboyf.blogspot numbmeover.tumblr

take a bow
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Operator! Give me the number for 911!
Saturday, December 18, 2010

Today was a dainty day I guess. Well, someone just got paid with bonus and he went on a full shopping spree with me tagging along. It warmed me inside to see him overjoyed that I just had to restrain my honest opinions on the clothes that he chose. We have very extreme point of views. Part and parcel of our failed relationship.

I could never understand how girls could easily splurge on their boyfriends' money. I couldnt even bring myself to do it even when he insisted. Free dinner would suffice(:

Hungry hungry hungry And I am in need of new shoes or a cobbler.

Today's aim was to complete chapter 1 and if Im determined enough chapter 2 and assignment but we shall see how it goes .

Im in love with Homer Simpson's quotes.
Hilarious and surprisingly meaningful.


Yawn feeling sleepy too.

Have a nice weekend
Cheers !
An ounce of emotion is equal to a ton of facts